ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 21:51:00 -0600
There.  I finally finished all those messages.  So I am basically caught up
and it is good to be back.  My face still burns from the wind burn we got on
the beach Tuesday.  It was too cold to get into the water for me or Sandy
but the kids loved it.  Our grandson stayed in the Atlantic for two hours
playing around.  Man, it was cold and super windy, unfortunately, but we had
fun.  The humidity almost killed me off while in New Jersey.  This drier
climate sure feels good to us tonight.  It was almost cold the days we were
there and it finally got above 80 today when we drove to the airport.  I
also get bored on a three hour plane trip I discovered.

Phil.

Phil C Sharp
The Coil Of The snake
A Free Online E-Novel