ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 18:08:52 -0600
Oh Phil, you're already on the birthday list.  You can only get on there
once.  Grin.  And for you especially since you only get a birthday every
four years.

Anybody who's new around here can tell us their birthday/anniversary too.
It's just so everybody can make those marvelous wishes and kind words on
your birthday.    Cyber birthday cakes don't travel well.

Vicki

Vicki