From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 10:39:44 -0400
Anthony,

I'm sure that's the case, but I wonder how many antennas actually
fall within that range.  Mine does on some parts of the bands, but on
some bands it doesn't even come close.  That's why I still use my
external tuner, which has a couple of motor-driven tuning
capacitors.  Until I got the 480, I never knew I had high SWR
anywhere because the tuner always took care of it.

Steve