From:
Patrick Macaspac <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 16:48:23 -0700
Try using trend micro's online spyware scan. It's a good program. here is the link:

www.trendmicro.com/spyware-scan

Marcel Woodruff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello,
From my experience and research, i would have to say that these messages
mean that you have a virus, trojan, or some type of spyware. Winldra.exe is
not something you want on your computer
I would suggest that you use and adware,antivirus, or some spyware program
to fix your pc, that runs at boot up before your os loads all the way to get
rid of it.

On 10/20/05, dorothy jones wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Can someone kindly explain what the following messages mean and how to
> deal with the problem. I receive these seconds after I turn on my PC and
> after the 4th message my PC freezes.
>

> I'm running Windows98se and have oodles of hard drive and Ram space.
>
> Winldra
> This program caused an invalid page fault in module at
> 00:00000013
>
> Tskmgr
> This program caused an invalid page fault (details as above)
>
> A58c8a4a
> this program caused a stack fault in module KERNEL32.DLL at 0197:bfft24cl
> Sstray
> this program caused a stack fault in module exactly as above.
>
> It has taken me twenty minutes and four attempts to get this one email
> written and the situation driving me bananas.
>
> Thanks
>
> Dorothy Jones
>
> Do you want to signoff PCBUILD or just change to
> Digest mode - visit our web site:
> http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml

Digest mode - visit our web site:
http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml

"don't let them make you think you're free, people are born free, yet every where they are in chains"