From:
Patrick Macaspac <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 15:33:12 -0700
Thanks Tom,

When I downloaded the file, the archive doesn't seem to contain any application that I can run but there is only one DOS based file that need to be ran in DOS mode. We have no startup disk. Do you have any other suggestions? Or tools that I can use? Thanks very much again.

Tom Mayer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Try this site for a multiple OS "System Information Analyzer" (shareware).
It may provide the motherboard, video and sound information you want.

http://www.softs.info/cats/Utilities/Computer-System-Information-Programs/12543.html

For drivers try www.driverguide.com. You will have to register but it is
free and comes in handy at times.

Tom Mayer