Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 16:03:36 -0700
Hi Dorothy,

David's note points out how important it is to state what operating system
you are working with! At the moment I have no access to a Windows 98
installation so can't walk you through the process. Perhaps someone else on
the list may be able to give you some guidance on this. The settings that
need to be made are the same as I outlined, but how you get to them is
different.

It would help a lot if you tell us exactly what you did so far in setting up
the network. Also, go to Start/Run/winipcfg and tell us what it reports. Can
also open a DOS window and run IPCONFIG /all and report what it says there.
That way we will know what your configuration is.

Peter