Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 18:05:24 -0500
Carol wrote:

> I'm the one with the problem of not being able to find pics I'd saved
> in a
> particular folder.   The problem is that I have two folders by the
> name of
> My
> Pictures.  (I know not how, as I never created two.)  One of them is
> under
> C:  and the other one is under My Documents.  What was happening is
> when I
> saved them, they went into the one under the C:, and when I tried to
> upload
> them later, the default was taking me to the My Pictures in My Docs,
> so of
> course they were not there.
>
> What I'm planning, is to move the new pics from My Pictures under C:
> to the
> My
> Pictures under My Docs, and then delete the folder under C:.  Is there
> any
> chance both My Pictures folders could be deleted, if I delete one of
> them?
> Carol Hanson
>
>        The NOSPIN Group has added a new feature on our website,
>           web based bulletinboard for questions and answers:
>              Visit our sister website at http://nospin.com

One thing I noticed with the My Pics folder on a Win XP with four users:
After loading some software for a camera and some pic software to edit
pictures, I ended up with a new folder under the C: drive. I think it
was a software's way of allowing every user to access the My Pictures
folder rather than just the user who currently is logged on. Something
to think about if there is more than one user account.

Jean Bourvic

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml