ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Schwery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Dec 2005 15:32:15 -0600
I am planning on moving to Florida, next year, so I want to clear
some things.  I have to give away, a KJV bible in 18 volumes, the
Worship and Service Hymnal, words only, bound having thermoform pages
and a soft cover NIV from the Lutheran Braille Workers.  I believe
that I have most of the NIV.  I am not a NIV person so I haven't
looked at it.  For some reason, they sent it to me.  If any of it is
missing, you can get it from where it came.  If you want any of
these, let me know.

John