ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 19:37:54 -0600
        My dear sweet Loving Ones,

I have something funny to tell all of you! You will not believe this! lol.

What a day this has been! lol.

We are remodeling our kitchen, and we took out the island and stove today,
after a trip to Watertown and then to Brookings to purchase the vinyl
flooring, and since we're building a new island, we're are having to remove
all the carpeting off the kitchen floor, and put down new underlayment, and
new vinyl flooring.

Vernon got most all the carpet off the kitchen floor, and well, guess what.
I lovingly went down the stairs, I planned on fixing supper, and I was
walking through the kitchen, and the next thing I new, my left leg was down
in a whole! lol I was on the floor laughing! Ouch! I hurt now! Vernon
couldn't believe what he saw! lol. Me in a whole down to my left hip and I
could not get out! lol. We both thought the house had fallen in! lol. I was
so shocked! lol. I didn't cry either! Vernon came over to me and apologized
profusely! He really felt bad! He told me it was his falt for leaving the
heat duct open! lol. Yes! I fell down in it! lol. I broke an elbow that was
attached to the heat duct in the bacement, and a light bulb, also even
though I did not go all the way through the duct, I'm glad I am as big as I
am, as I didn't fall all the way down it, or I would have landed in the
bacement. lol. Now Loving Michael, how come you were not here to help
Vernon get me out of that hole? <grin> lol. Oh! What a funny sight! Vernon
pulled me out of the hole and helpped me to my feet! He feels so bad about
all this! I told him I'm not upset with him at all! I laughed and I am
still laughing. lol.

He helpped me make supper, we ate, and he's now watching a movie on my
loving portable DVD player that Michael bought me. Oh, I hurt all over! lol.

Now, I need lots of lovings and squeezings, and a good massage! lol. I
should spend this evening in the bath tub soaking! I bet if I got in the
tub I couldn't get out! lol. I will be really sore tomorrow. I have muscles
I never new I had! lol.

Okay, loving ones, I'll close this one for now.

Love you all,
Pat Ferguson