ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 16:48:11 -0400
Kathy and others,
I agree with what has been said here about witnessing.  I have long told our
congregation that witnessing is not something we have to learn nor anything
we have to know.  It is simple!  It is just like when we are in love and we
can't hush about her or him.  The people around us have no doubt where our
allegiance is.  We should be the same way with Jesus.  Everywhere we go and
everyone we see and talk with should hear about our wonderful saviour,
Jesus.  that is the way it was when the church first began.  Early
Christians lost hteir families, their jobs, and their friends because they
wouldn't shut up talking about Jesus.  Seriously, if only we were always
praising the Lord for who He is and for what He has done in our lives, we
would never hear about evangelism or evangelistic programs.
So, my encouragement to you is, if you love Jesus, tell the world!

Ned\