ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Aug 2005 04:30:24 +0000
I have too and that is why I left the last church.  It was his way or no way and nobody was right but him and his favorites.  But God knows and I hope that he will see that is hurting his church.  My heart aches for good pastors lik him that fall into  that kind of pride or insecurtiy or inferoirity.  I still pray for him to doday.  I talked to one of my friend ladies from the church and no new member and others have left too.

--
When Satan is knocking on your door.  Simply say, "Jesus could you get that for me?"
Karen Carter '74