ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 22:27:15 -0500
Thanks Vicki,

Well she is now home, which is really amazing considering the doc said
originally Friday would be a bonus and to figure Saturday, and this was
figuring the removal laproscopically and not through the abdomen as they
did. Thanks for the prayer, they must be helping indeed.

Brad

on 12:54 AM 8/26/2005, Vicki and the Rors said:
Brad,

Thanks for he update.  Do let Brenda know we're praying for her.

Vicki