ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 18:57:04 -0400
Hi, just had a question,  I understand how past memories can hold keys to
why we feel as we do now, I also understand why we sometimes push things
away so as not to remember the  hurt, but... why is it that we or some seem
to always be looking at the past,  is it up to us to figure out where all
our hurt comes from,  what if we don't know?
Is it always a past memory, or past hurt that is causing the distresses of
today?
I am sure we all have hurts from our childhoods,  but must we relive them in
order to experience healing today?
Thanks for your answer.

Rhonda