ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Apr 2005 03:11:59 -0400
Hi Brothers and Sisters,

I am slowing moving my things to Columbus, Ohio.  God has shown me that He
is near even when I don't feel His warmpth and even when I'm afraid
everybody has abandoned me.  I spent this week end with my boyfriend trying
to load my things.  Although there have been a few tense times, my God has
protected and defended me and given me bold speech when I need it to protect
me in Jesus' Name.  It feels strange not having a place of my own, but God
is with me and I know I'll have my own apartment soon.  Thank God for
willing friends.  Do I fear for my safety with my boyfriend/ex-boyfriend?
Yes sometimes.  Sometimes I find myself wanting to hang on just a little
longer hoping he'll abandon the rages and verbally/emotionally abusive
lifestyle.  I do know that when the dust settles, I have learned a valuable
lesson and will not be likely to take such great risk the next time.  God is
faithful.

April Reisinger
Send personal E-mail to:
OSILC mail should be sent to:
MSIM: (No e-mail please!) [log in to unmask]
AIM: [log in to unmask] (No e-mail)
Yahoo Messenger:  [log in to unmask]  (No e-mail)
Echo Link: KC8VUN
Skype: April Reisinger
Ventrilo: GOODMUSIC.NO-IP.COM
Verizon: (419) 310-9676 Member of the In-Network