ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 14:26:26 -0400
Peggy,
I answered this to Rhonda, but I'll say it again here in case you missed
it.  We did let the probation officer know, but she isn't concerned yet
because he isn't resorting to criminal activity, legally speaking to get
noticed.  I mean, yes, he is buying, but he   isn't selling or stealing
yet.  What a world!
Kathy