ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jun 2005 21:37:41 -0700
That's nice, Marlene.  And, while I think about it for your mom, have you
heard of the National Braille Press?  you can go to:

www.nbp.org

to where it says "hot off the press" and, hopefully it's still there, there
should be a diabetic dessert cookbook selling for only $6.00.  You can get
it in different formats so it wouldn't have to be in Braille.  You might
have to create an account with them first before you get there, though.

Sharon