ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:39:42 -0500
I feel for Paulette, I also got a problem with my Voice Note, and it may
also have to go in for repair. I sure hope not.

Paulette is having BookShare withdrawls. lol. I told her I would read books
to her from my Voice Note! lol.

Please pray that they pick up her Voice note right away, and that she gets
her Voice note back soon.

She might be hard to deal with until she gets it back! <grin> lol.

Woops! I better duck now! lol.

Lovings,
Pat Ferguson