ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 13:40:11 -0400
Hi Guys,
        Well, Chris did complain about his little surprise yesterday, but
sometimes, it's hard to know if he really means it or if he is using his
complaints to try to push my hot buttons and manipulate me in some way.  No
matter what, I'm glad that it happened.  Chris needs to be talking and
thinking about his choices and if he won't go to help and the help is
willing to come to him, then, come on.
        We just got a call from the principal.  Chris is suspended from school for
two days now for removing a fire extinguisher from the wall and walking up
the outside of the stairway.  Actually, he probably would have only
received detensions, but the suspension is for attitude.  What our next
move should be, we don't know yet.  Chris just isn't covered in the
parenting books.
        Oh well, now, please pray for our family because we have no choice but to
keep Chris home for a few days.  I'm not looking forward to this one.
EKathy