ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 May 2005 20:02:52 -0600
Ouch Rhonda.  Bet you've said that more than once since yesterday.  Sorry to
hear about that horrific fall.  We've sure all done it.  Remembering when I
broke my knee.  Are they going to give you a more permanent cast?  Oh bless
you.  Between Ben and you, you guys have been taking turns waiting on one
another.  Uh, tell him it's his turn these days.  Seriously, we sure will be
praying for you; for God's quick healing and peace and comfort in all ways.
And for Ben too.

Hugs,
Vicki