ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 09:40:20 -0600
Well, good morning all, I suspected this was going to happen for a long time
and it has.  Today the tenth of May was supposed to be Linda's last day of
parole.  Now she's telling my mom a whole lot of stuff which I don't believe
for a minute I think she was on drugs and did something stupid and they
caught her.  Now she says they did a parole raid or what ever it is you call
it a sweep.  She wasn't supposed to be where she was so they took her to
jail.  My poor mom is devastated and I am so mad I could ring someones neck
hers?  I am just so mad I just wish she would think of someone other than
herself I wish she would think and appreciate my mother for what she has
done for those kids and her I wish she would come home and take care of her
kids like she should.

Anyway, I'm going to talk to my canary Luke he makes me happy my family
aren't going to let me down because I don't feel like being in a bad mood.
Thanks for reading this ramble if you did.

If not that's ok too grin

Have a good day all and again thanks.

Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]