ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 10:13:34 -0600
Hi all, I know I've not been here in a bit but now I think between Phil and
Vicki we got it all straightened out.

Anyway, that's not the subject line so let me get to that.

I got a canary and right now he is chirping a bit I think he's still shy it
sounds like he wants to sing but is shy.  So Marvella I got a canary too so
any advice you want to give me between you Sandy and the pet store I will be
just fine grin I am so happy.  Everet helped me set up the cage he is a nice
person.  WE spent Mother's day with Phil and Sandy and we had some delicious
grilled chicken and some yummy potatoes which I had not tasted that flavor
before I really liked it and some delicious salad too and we topped it all
off with a nice white cake.  Now is that a day or what then we ended it with
a canary grin it was a great day.

Lelia