ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 6 May 2005 17:31:19 -0500
Hey. Shy Rhonda. I know this is  a step for not only you but Ben too in
the area of trust in the church, whether or not he goes with you now,
later, or just watches how things go with you attending. I pray things go
well, you find a friendly welcome and all. And remember, no church is
perfect, what is important however that I've found, is to date a church
which supports or carries the belief structure you believe the word of god
to be.  Not that we pick church's based on our selective doctrine and
forsaking the truth for our own agenda in life, but rather one that
carries a no compromise, truthful, in your face if necessary yet
compassionate church. Now, we all know how bold, err, shy you can be so
pace yourself hahaha.

Brad