ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 09:27:52 -0600
Well, here I am in the bedroom floor on a temporary set up on my old machine
checking email.
I couldn't install jaws nor could I run it as a demo on the new machine.
We are going to wait for Terri's new enlargement program to come in before
we take the new machine in to see if it is a lack of memory or a conflict
with the video card.
I figure it is a conflict with the card as a newer computer should have more
memory available than an old one.
I could be wrong though.
The new machine is nice but I can't play with it.
Do you folks know what a bummer that is to a man?
NEW TOY!
WOW!
LETS RIP IT OUT OF THE BOX AND PLAY!

Matt