BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv which takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 11:55:19 -0500
Ruth,

I've already eased into calling him by his name most of the time.  I
just didn't want Ralph to think I'd gone too soft too soon.  He's a
fine young man, the pick of the litter and litters for several
generations and family extensions.  Sometimes it seems he has a halo
and pedestaloctemy in his future, but I suspect my daughter will
perform those services directly.

I do not know where the wedding will be, nor the flavor.  But you can
be sure that the Chicken Dance will be performed.  I agree with your
sentiments.  Do you also have the "Dollar Dance"?  Die out?!  I think
they are growing!

I will let you know when we have more specifics.

-jc