BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:48:18 -0500
Kohler makes bidets because people want to think they're French.  Kohler doesn't make Turkish Toilets because nobody wants to think they're Turks.

You might try ebay, but I even if you can find such a thing, I think you're going to have problems with plumbing connections.  To say nothing of building codes, but I don't suppose that's a major concern down in rural Mizippi.

My advice is rough for a Real American water closet, and leave stubbed connections in case you ever find the Turkish variety.  But it may take awhile.

Reminds me of when my younger brother and his wife decided it would be a good idea to remove the cast iron plug from a grade-level 4" waste line cleanout, and teach their dog (not a Rottweiler, and this wasn't Perth Amboy) to shit in the pipe.

Ralph