BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 07:12:19 -0600
Thank you.

I am also amazed.  But, the idea that is amazing you, is in YOUR mind's
eye.  Its pretty much a collaboration at this point.

Sometimes while studying the photos in a certain magazine (usually the
location relates to this thread), that I get for free the
extortionists, I wonder why the designer doesn't appear to have any
friends,  who care enough about him/her to help develop the sketch.
But, often when I've met these folks, and I don't want to hang out with
them and I don't think most of my friends and colleagues would either.

I just have very special friends and colleagues!  The stop my stupid
ideas, improve the mediocre ones, and make the good ones great.  Most
don't ask for much in return other than a little respect.

Aretha