From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 10:24:59 -0500
are you using the default windows driver? or did you install the driver on
the CD that came with it, if you did from the CD, then maybe you will have
to look in control panel, multi media I think it was and in audio devices,
select it and adjust volume from there if it will let you and see what that
does.