From:
Walt Sebastian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 2005 16:35:08 -0500
Hi Guys,
Two men came to help me put up a 4 band vertical and an inverted vee for 80
meters.  We hadn't been working long when a neighbor came to get me to get a
horse out of a barbed wire fence.  I guess he had rolled and he had a
complete loop around the ankle.  I took the heavy duty wire cutters that I
had borrowed from her husband and cut the horse loose.  I then went back and
mostly tried to stay out of the way.  That was always hard for me to do.  I
don't remember what kind of vertical it was but we had to mount it to a box
and guy it 4 ways.  We put it on top of the  house trailer and run insulated
radials toward the corners.  The inverted vee was made out of 14 gauge
phosphor bronze.  73
Walt
WA4QXT
Quaker Hill CT