From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 18:44:17 -0400
Hi Don, we ahve a few stations doing IBOC on AM in Detroit too.  They are
WWJ 950 AM, WCHB 1200 AM & WXYT 1270 AM.  All these stations it is hard to
hear anything on the neighboring frequencies.  WCHB's FM sisters as it
turns out are in HD Radio.  I wonder how IBOC will respond to skip at
night though?