From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 17:30:50 -0400
Hi.

On my previous post, I based my comments primarily on the internal tuner in
the Kenwood TS2000S.  If the 480 will handle 10 to 1, it is a lot more
forgiving than the TS2000S tuner, which really will only handle 3 to 1.

By the way, is there a good wide range auto tuner out there these days that
doesn't use relays?  Or have those motor driven ones gone the way of the
dinosaur?

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK