From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 07:44:44 -0600
well if it is maximum of one volt difference, then there must be some sort
of regulater circuit built into the radio?
How else could could it allow that much different and still operate.
And, if it is indeed a manditory one volt difference, how could you ever
make sure of that with todays switching power supplies that you can't very
easily alter the voltage.
73
Colin, V A6BKX