From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 11:43:04 -0700
Hi Andy,

I actually sold a TS-2000 to buy my TS-480SAT.  I love it.  There is not a
function on the radio I can't set totally by myself with no sighted help.
It is the most accessible radio I've ever used and a joy to operate.
Buttons are easy to distinguish and once you learn its functions, very
logical in how they are laid out and what they do.  I don't think you could
go wrong.  I have the SAT model rather than the HX 200 watt version because
I also use mine portable and it is very nice indeed to have the tuner built
right in the rig.  Best thing on top of all of this is that it is a top
quality rig with an excellent receiver.

I hope that helps and please don't hesitate to write to ask any specifics
you may wish.  Very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX
Navy Marine Corps MARS:  NNN0SHS