From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 22:30:26 -0400
well, the legal wireless headphones like the 900 MHz and 2.4 GHz and all
like that are legal, they're fine it's just the ones that are in bands not
meant for "unlicensed" services such as cordless phones and wireless
headsets, that'[s there the illegal comes in in. If they're in the legal
band for them they're fine.