From:
Bob -- KA5ETA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 10:08:19 -0500
Hi Tom,
You might try the same thing that I did on my trailer.  Use a mirror mount
and put it on the rack or on the top of the ladder if the trailer as one.
Then you will need to run a ground wire down to the frame of the trailer.  I
used the frame where the bumper is mounted to.  This is not the best but it
works for HF and VHF as well as UHF.
Hope this gives you a idea or two to work with.