From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 18:23:56 -0400
None listed in any catalogs that I can see but R&L electronics often has a
surprise or 2 when it comes to stuff like that, you might want to check out
the site, I forget the URL but search for it on google and it will come up,
I'd bet if you call around you'll find one, they haven't been discontinued
that long yet, I'm sure there are a few around but R&L is probably your best
bet. Call around,  you never know.