From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 10:09:23 -0400
Colin

Had a passing interest in the sats some time ago, but it never got off the
ground, so to speak.   I got this link  from one of the amsat pages:

http://science.nasa.gov/RealTime/JPass/PassGenerator/help.html

It's a pass  predictor for your location for whatever sats you choose.
Enter  your location and the sats that interest you and  you will get an
automatic e mail  a few times a week giving you the  pass info for your
location.

While I think it's designed for people who want  to view  the sats visually,
it  works just fine for  predicting amsats.    The above link works with
jaws and  you can specify the e mail to come in plain text format.

73 Steve KW3A