From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 11:55:20 -0600
butch:
what is the real difference between lock band repeat and cross band repeat
in the TM V7A? the kenwood manual doesn't really get specific about those.
Also, i have not tried the cross band repeat function in my tm v7a yet, but
a friend who has the D700 says that the cross band repeat in that radio has
very poor audio on the output of the cross band repeat.  Is this also true
for the TM V7A?  apparently there is a mod for the D700 that fixes the audio
levels and cleans it up a bit...wonder if the TM V7a having the same issue
can be fixed...unless of course its better and doesn't need "fixing"
73
Colin, V A6BKX