From:
Brent Harding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 17:10:23 -0500
I don't like the interface much, but I bought that book on podcasting from
amazon in PDF E-book format, and the read aloud function in the reader does
it pretty well. It's just how to spell some of the brands of gear he
recommends. I wonder if any ebook on amazon is usable, or will some not, and
how do I tell before I waste my money?