From:
Greg Capps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:07:58 -0500
Tomi,

You can download the question pool without a membership.  Go to the website
at www.handiham.org and then Blind Fast Links and then Online Education and
then Technician and then Technician Question Pool and then choose the link
that says for blind users with no figures which is the first one.  Then you
can read it online or simply download the file.  I did not have to log-in to
get this so you should be able to also.
Greg