From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jun 2005 22:05:42 -0400
    Pat:

I actually thought of doing that.  Problem is that the one in the car (the
one with the quieter fan, naturally) has all the repeaters throughout
Michigan in it, while the one in the house has only the ones I use locally.
I don't have a programming cable or the software, so it'd be a real pain to
try to somehow program all those repeaters from the car rig into the other
unit.

But, at least this shows that great minds work in the same way.  HI!  HI!

Thanks, and best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ