From:
Patrick Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:08:43 -0500
Hi John,
I don't believe that either the Kenwood or the Icom you mentioned will
support speech.  The rule would probably be that if the transceiver has a
button that says speech or the like, there would be a speech module
available.  I don't mean that to be a smartaleck answer, but unfortunately
that is about the way it works.