Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
generalstuff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2005 16:20:46 -0400
I don't know what "all three of mine" means, but there is NO mirroring.
There is ONE (and only one) My Documents folder for you in the location
            C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents
and ONE My Pictures folder in the location
            C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\My Pictures.

(The C:\My Pictures  folder is a folder created by some photo editing or other software. They chose an unfortunate name for the folder IMO.  It has no relation whatsoever to your official XP "My Pictures" folder.)

The My Documents item that you see "at the top of the tree" and the "My Documents" listed in the Start Menu are only POINTERS to the one, real, physical My Documents folder in your "Users" folder in C:\Documents and Settings.

The My Pictures item in the Start Menu is only a POINTER to
           C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\My Pictures,
so when you click My Pictures on the Start Menu, what you get is not a DIFFERENT folder, it is actually THE My Pictures folder in the location
           C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\MyPictures

Are these the three you mean?
    1. the one (real folder) in the   C:\...\Users   folder,
    2. the one at the top of the tree (a pointer to the real folder), and
    3. the one in the Start Menu (a pointer to the real folder)?

AnnaSummers