Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 11:15:50 -0500
From:
Keith Reedy <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
Hello fred,

I have used a G5RV for some years now and I have found that a 30 foot
linght of 300 ohm heavy duty twin leed works a great deal better than
the ladder line and it is so much easier to work with.  The lingth of
RG58 should not be shorter than 30 feet.  Lingth of the wire should
be 102 feet.

73 Keith-WA9DRO