From:
Lynda Swink <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 09:56:11 -0700

Hello,
I read with interest the posts on Tazo Teas as I frequently drink their Zen
Green Tea.  So, I went to their site and read under the FAQ section about
their teas and it said:

All our teas are GF with the following exceptions:  Honeybush, Green Ginger,
Lemon Ginger, and Tea Lemonade.

The website is here:  www.tazo.com

(Hint:  For some reason the site comes up as a "pop up."  So, if you have
pop up blockers' and you want to freely navigate the site, you will need to
hold down the control key and then enter the site <do this at the black
screen>).

Hope this helps you,
Lynda Swink

~*~ [log in to unmask]  ~*~ _@V ~*~