Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 19:46:21 EDT

Hi Group!

A little short notice...but my 13 year old celiac daughter is going to six
flaggs great adventure in NJ Tomorrow to perform with her choral group.  We are
on Long Island, so she will be gone from 5am until 10pm or later.  We are
packing food for the day for her and the school is planning to get her a locker to
store a cooler to help with the situation, however, all her friends are
buying lunch and dinner at the park.  Does anyone know of any GF foods at the park
she might buy just so she can sort of feel like the other kids?  She's lactose
intolerant, too, so ice cream won't do.  Lactaid pills make her sick, too!

Thanks a bunch!
Anjel