Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 08:45:56 -0400

Tracey's Treats is a start up gf baked goods company in the process of commercializing fantastic rice-free, frozen bread dough, frozen cinnamon swirl bread dough, frozen breadstick dough, and frozen cinnamon rolls.

These frozen products are all ready to be thawed and baked in your home, enabling you that fresh baked aroma, with the soft, moist texture of baked goods from your gluten-ated days.  The taste is so good that our family members in Celiac denial not only can't believe that these products are gluten free, but actually enjoy eating them.

We currently sell only north of Pittsburgh, in Butler, PA,  but have the interest of a regional distributor.  In order to make these products available to a wider geographical market, we need your feedback.

Please respond to let us know  whether you would be interested in our products
            and   -- very important--
in which state you live:

1. gf rice-free dairy-free frozen bread dough, (similar to Rhodes, but without the gluten),

2. gf rice-free dairy-free frozen cinnamon swirl bread dough,

3. gf rice-free dairy free frozen soft breadstick dough  (similar to Olive Garden's),

4. gf rice-free cinnamon rolls   (better than any you've ever tasted).

Laurie Schirra,
Celiac, and mother of  Celiacs
owner, Tracey's Treats, Inc.