Date:
Tue, 17 May 2005 21:52:29 +0000

L-Glutamine Question
My nutritionist wanted me to start taking L Glutamine Powder to build muscle that was lost with the 25lb loss of weight.
It is from designs for health.  I understand that glutamine is amino -glutaric acid and is essential in the hydrolysis of proteins.  The company told me it is gluten free as are all of their products.   However the name sounds so much like gluten that I am afraid to try it.  Has anyone used L-glutamine powder or does anyone know more about it?
Thank you for all of the useful imformation that the list members provide.