From:
Diane Ebert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane Ebert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:19:18 -0500

HI!

I would like to add what we found out when 'checking' on Prilosec.

First I would like to remind everyone that the Pharmacist is to check on the ingredients on the drugs we use,,,and they need to be 'reminded' every time we get any form of perscription.

Due to our insurance,,,there are only certain drugs that are covered,,,,etc,,,and some we have to pay more for.  Anyway,,,when checking with the pharmacist they told us,,that the company that '?makes?' the Prilosec could not guarantee that it was Gluten Free.  So,,,we use Previcid.  Nexium is what we were going to get,,but,,,of course we were told to 'go in order' so,,,,we start with Previcid.  Previcid is Gluten Free.  Again,,,I will have them check our prescription when we get refills.

I have no financial interest in the company,,,just passing on the information.

HOpe you all have a great weekend,,, Diane, Iowa