Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 19:54:53 -0500
7bit
From:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>

I have received a large number of very wonderful replies about the need
for the List and that they were happy we would remain an active List.
On behalf of the Listowners, I would like to say thanks for the nice
comments.

Several people asked about the archives (old messages).  They will remain
available in the same pattern that we search them today.  In fact, we
have the option to restore the pre 1999 archives.

In general the List will remain very similar to what we currently have.
As time permits, I would like to make some improvements in several areas.

-----
Michael Jones mailto:[log in to unmask]
Orlando, FL USA
One of the Celiac, Cel-Kids, Celiac-Diabetes, Celiac-Dietetic,
Cel-Gps, & Cel-Pro
Listowners: Mailto:[log in to unmask]
Our Web page http://www.enabling.org/ia/celiac/index.html

Information provided in this message is not meant as medical advice.
Consult your medical team for diagnostic and treatment concerns.