From:
Richard Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 May 2005 10:40:31 -0500
See how this reads.

Hey Hams,

   Is anyone using the Yaesu 857 D?  I am wondering what you think of it.  I
have Ham friends locally who are selling their 706 Icum Marc 2 G's and going
to the Yaesu 857 D because they think it is a better all round radio.  These
are sighted Hams.  I would like to have a good all in one radio to run
mobile with.  However, would like some input from Blind Hams, who may have
some experience with the Yaesu 857 D.  I have been a ham since the middle
70's and blind from the age of 12.

Waiting for Info

Richard
K F 5 U B